UAS Assessment RN - Long Term Care
Rochester, NY (Eastern Suburb, near Webster, NY)
UAS Assessment RN Job Summary:
- The Health Assessment (Intake and UAS) RN is responsive for the initial and routine Health Assessment of members of a long term care program.
- The Health Assessment RN provides nursing services to assigned site participants, consultation, and any required clinical supervision related to the provision of nursing services or other Individual Program Plan components for which responsible.
- The Health Assessment RN will function as an Interdisciplinary Treatment Team member and assure compliance with all applicable standards.
- Provide or secure Initial and Annual Nursing Assessments on all people, following the format established by the Program.
- The Health Assessment RN will ensure the development of outcomes and methods to address nursing problems or needs and to maximize assets or strengths for inclusion in the person’s IPP, developed in collaboration with the physician, other supporting nurses, and dietitian, as well as other relevant ITT members.
UAS Assessment RN Background:
- Valid, unrestricted state Registered Nurse (R.N.) license. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least 3 years nursing experience, preferably in an acute care hospital, or sub-acute facility.
- Prefer 2-3 years experience with seeing patients in home care, hospice, and other provider settings.
- Requires 1 year experience working with people with developmental disabilities / vulnerable populations.
- UAS or OASIS assessment experience is highly desired.
- Experience working with Federal and State assistance programs (Medicare/Medicaid/etc)
- Must have demonstrable experience with prior field/travel assignments.
- Must be comfortable seeing members in their homes, hospice, long term care (LTC) and assisted living facilities.
- Computer savvy (MS Word & Excel) and typing skills are necessary.
- FIELD POSITION: Must be willing and able to travel throughout the assigned area (mileage reimbursed).