Operating Room RN - Weekday Shifts
San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Full Time
*** This is a Full-Time CONTRACT position expected to last 12 weeks ***
Staff RN Duties & Responsibilities:
** 12 week contract that guarantees 40 hours per week! **
* Health care benefits available from the first day of the contract! *
Staff RN Background:
- Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs.
- Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- This position requires advanced nursing skill and abilities to assess and anticipate changes in patient condition.
- This position requires a high level of critical thinking abilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Active, current, and unrestricted licensed as a Registered Nurse (R.N.) in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of 2 year surgical support experience required, preferably in a hospital operating room.
- Previous travel nursing experience required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
- BLS/CPR certification.