Senior Provider Network Manager – Health Plan
Work-From-Home / Telecomute
** Able to work Remotely, from a Home Office, anywhere in the country! **
Provider Network Manager Job Summary:
* Must be able to work normal business hours for Eastern Time Zone. *
Provider Network Manager Background:
- Create contracts and manage contracting process utilizing the Contract Management System to ensure that new business contract deadlines are met.
- Assist with workload assignment for temporary contract coordination staff.
- Maintain spreadsheets and databases; collect, track, prepare, compile, and distribute statistical data for daily and ad hoc reports.
- Interface with credentialing staff to ensure data and systems are in sync.
- Provide support to contract negotiators to ensure successful completion of contracting process.
- Identify gaps and risk in contracting process and coordinate with multiple departments to ensure contracting process is completed timely and accurately and within required established standards and guidelines.
- Train temporary staff as needed.
- Maintain physical and electronic file systems.
- Provide support to other departments to ensure compliance with corporate contracting standards.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Requires 3-5 years related experience with contract language, contract development, negotiation, or administration
- Healthcare experience and experience with provider information or other contract management system preferred.
- Managed care or other Insurance experience and experience with provider information systems is highly preferred.
- Must be able to work effectively with common office software, such as Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and web browsers.
- Advanced skills with MS Access highly desirable.