View all jobs
RN Case ManagerLittle Rock, AR · Healthcare
Case Management Nurse (RN) - Managed Care
Little Rock, AR
Case Manager Job Summary:
Case Manager Background:
- Coordination of care, including assessing the member’s condition and providing necessary resources, options, and coordination for a healthy outcome
- Conduct health assessments, then develop, coordinate and monitor the care of Health Plan members
- Participate in interdisciplinary conferences to review clinical assessments, update care plans and determine follow-up frequency
- Advocate for members and their families, linking them to other members of the care team and identify community resources
- Valid, unrestricted state Registered Nurse (R.N.) license. BSN is a plus.
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) is preferred.
- 2 years acute care clinical nursing experience.
- At least 1-2 years prior experience working in a Case Management role.
- Prefer around 1-3 years prior experience at a Managed Care Organization (Health Plan, IPA, MSO, TPA, etc).
- Experience working with Federal and State assistance programs (Medicare/Medicaid/etc).
- Basic computer literacy (MS Office) and typing skills are necessary.