View all jobs
Supervisor of Quality, Pediatric Behavioral HealthNew York, NY · Healthcare
Supervisor of Quality Improvement, Pediatric Behavioral Health – Managed Care
New York, NY (Queens)
Supervisor of Quality Improvement Job Summary:
Supervisor of Quality Improvement Background:
- Supervises a Data Analyst dedicated to the Children’s Behavioral Health and Health Benefit.
- Ensures that the work documented in the Children’s Behavioral Health and Health Benefit’s Quality Management Program description and in the Annual Quality Improvement Plan is completed.
- Facilitates and Co-facilitates designated Quality Management Committees and manages projects with the Product Management and Behavioral Health Department.
- Represents health plan at meetings with regulatory entities as needed.
- As related to Children’s Behavioral Health and Health Benefits, writes reports, conducts analyses, manages projects, facilitates meetings, and gives presentations.
#CLINICAL or #ADMIN
- Requires Master’s in Public Health (MPH) or Master’s in Public Administration (MPA); Doctorate strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Improvement initiatives and programs.
- Around 1-2 years of behavioral healthcare, preferably working with pediatric population.
- Requires around 1 year of experience as a team lead or supervisor.
- Strongly prefer 1 year working for a Managed Care Organization (Health Plan, TPA/MSO, HMO, IPA, etc)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Visio; General Computer and Internet skills.
- Business analysis knowledge and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skilled to communicate with all levels of management, internal and external stakeholders