Part-Time Case Management RN – Accountable Care Organization (ACO)
Telecommute / Remote
** Position is 100% fully Remote / Work-From-Home for candidates located in Central, Mountain, or Pacific Time Zones (Not Eastern Time Zone)! **
Case Manager Job Summary:
*** PART-TIME (20 Hours/Week) on either Fri-Sun or Sat-Mon Schedule)***
Case Manager Background:
- The Case Manager plays an integral part in the coordination of care assessing the member’s condition and providing them the necessary resources, options, and coordination for a healthy care outcome.
- The primary responsibility of the Nurse Case Manager is to coordinate and monitor the care of Health Plan members and develop a nursing plan of care.
- They will participate in interdisciplinary conferences to review clinical assessments, update care plans and determine follow-up frequency.
- The Case Manager also acts as an advocate for members and their families linking them to other members of the care team to help them gain knowledge of their disease process and to identify community resources for continued growth toward a maximum level of independence.
- Current, valid, and unrestricted state Registered Nurse (R.N.) license in a compact state.
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) is preferred.
- Around 5 years’ acute care clinical nursing experience.
- Requires 2 years’ experience with Care Coordination, Case Management at a health plan or other managed care organization (HMO/TPA/IPA/etc).
- Experience working with Federal and State assistance programs (Medicare/Medicaid/etc) is preferred.
- Basic computer literacy (MS Office) and typing skills are necessary.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (or other languages beneficial to local population) is a plus.