Manager of Accounts Payable – Managed Care
Irving, TX (North-Central Suburb of Dallas-Ft Worth)
*** This is a Full-Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT-TO-HIRE assignment ***
- Keeps Prospect, Corporate Finance Department informed of Accounts Payable conditions for purposes of cash management planning and control.
- Responsible for supervising Accounts Payable staff and ensuring the day-to-day functions of the department are maintained and completed in a timely manner.
- These functions include all work associated with processing accounts payable, expense reporting and vendor relationships.
- Specific management duties also include employee coaching, training, hiring counseling/discipline and performance assessment processes.
- Serves as a role model and resource to colleagues, staff and others.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable policies and standards.
- Recruits, selects, trains, assigns and supervises staff. Evaluates performance, initiates disciplinary action and makes recommendation for personnel actions.
- Handles all required reporting for Accounts Payable Perform System Administrator duties for the Expense Reporting System. Maintains check log for all checks issued and voided.
- Performs monthly reconciliations, completes all processes and reports as required by Corporate Finance.
- Vision Accounts Payable Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with Accounts Payable Systems required.
- 3+ years’ experience managing an Accounts Payable Department required.