Field Health Assessment Case Manager (RN) - Managed Long Term Care
Bergen County, NJ
* Must be willing and able to travel in assigned coverage area/county! *
Field Health Assessment RN Job Summary:
** This is a Full Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT position, expected to last 3 months, or longer! **
Field Health Assessment RN Background:
- The RN plays an integral part in the coordination of care by assessing the member’s condition and linking them with the necessary resources, options, and coordination for a healthy care outcome.
- They will participate in interdisciplinary conferences to review clinical assessments, update care plans and determine follow-up frequency.
- The RN acts as an advocate for members and their families linking them to other members of the care team to help them gain knowledge of their disease process and to identify community resources for continued growth toward a maximum level of independence.
- Valid, unrestricted state Registered Nurse (R.N.) license.
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) is preferred.
- Around 1-2 years acute care clinical nursing experience.
- Requires around 1 year conducting Field / Home Based patient assessments.
- Experience in a Health Plan setting is a plus.
- Prefer 2-3 years experience working with people with disabilities / vulnerable populations who have chronic or complex conditions, in the managed care environment.
- Experience working with Federal and State assistance programs (Medicare/Medicaid/etc).
- Basic computer literacy (MS Office) and typing skills are necessary.
- Bilingual Preferred: English and one other language, such as Spanish, Mandarin or Cantonese Chinese, Arabic, or other languages that support local populations.
- FIELD POSITION: Must be willing and able to travel in area (mileage reimbursed).