Cardio Intensive Care Unit RN - Hospital System
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
(3 x 12 hour shifts) Night Shift
** This is a Full-Time direct hire position offering a sign-on bonus of up to $10,000! **
CVICU RN Duties & Responsibilities:
* Additional Local and Travel Nursing Positions Available: ICU / Med-Surg / ED / Tele / Float / etc. 13-week contract - Days / Swing / Nights available! *
CVICU RN Background:
- This RN position is responsible for coordinating, overseeing and providing direct care to patients on the CVICU Unit.
- This position provides goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- The RN is responsible for acting as the patient advocate and for providing direct patient care.
- This position requires advanced nursing skill and abilities to assess and anticipate changes in patient condition.
- This position requires a high level of critical thinking abilities.
- Requires active, current, and unrestricted state license as a Registered Nurse (R.N.).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or other healthcare field is a plus.
- Minimum of 12 months Cardiovascular ICU clinical experience required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
- Requires experience with Electronic Health Records.
- ACLS/BLS/CPR certification.
- May include occasional weekends and/or on call responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.