Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) RN - Hospital System
Worcester, MA 01605
Up to $2,000/Week + Travel Stipend
Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) RN Requirements:
Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) RN Benefits:
- 13 Week Travel or Local Contract
- 40 hours/week guaranteed
- 4 x 10 Hour Shifts: 10 am to 6:30 pm
- 2 years of direct RN experience in that department
- Experience must be recent, used in the last 12 months
- Current State Registered Nurse (R.N.) License
- CPR/BLS Required
- Medical Benefits Available
- Additional Stipend Available for Travelers
- Candidate Referral Program
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Access to nationwide nursing opportunities
- And more!
Additional local and travel positions available in multiple departments at facilities nationwide.
If Hospital Nursing is your passion, apply today and one of our Search Consultants will reach out to you immediately!