Med/Surg RN - Hospital System
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
(3 x 12 hour shifts) Night Shift
** This is a Full-Time direct hire position **
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Additional Local and Travel Nursing Positions Available: ICU / Med-Surg / ED / Tele / Float / etc. 13-week contract - Days / Swing / Nights available! *
- Assess, identify appropriate nursing diagnoses, plan, implement and evaluate patients’ care
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care by partnering in care planning to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems, and integrate evidence, and best practice into nursing care
- Promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice
- Lead and coordinate teams, appropriately delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge
- Requires active, current, and unrestricted WA state license as a Registered Nurse (R.N.).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is a plus.
- Minimum of 12 months Med/Surg experience in a large hospital required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
- Requires experience with Electronic Health Records.
- ACLS/BLS/CPR certification.
- May include occasional weekends and/or on call responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.