Business Integration Program Manager - Managed Care
*** This is a full-time, benefits available, contract opportunity, expected to last 5-6 months! ***
Business Integration Program Manager Duties:
Business Integration Program Manager Background:
- Leads planning and implementation of Business Integration initiatives through its full life cycle and coordinates program development activities for initiatives and programs by working collaboratively with impacted business departments.
- Analyzes new regulations, regulatory memos and program requirements for departmental and organizational impact and implementation.
- Assists management in the development of specifications and/or scope of work for Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quotes (RFQ), or Request for Inquiry (RFI)’s to support new program development.
- Collaborates with team members and external customers to monitor program quality and performance post-implementation.
- Identifies operational and technological tools to enhance and support existing or new program development.
- Collaborates with department analysts in the development program analysis, policy development and operational implementation.
- Develops communication plans for the department as applicable.
- Stays current on local, state, and federal health care environment to identify public policy and market trends that may impact the health plan's programs and/or mission.
#CLINICAL or #ADMIN
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Business Administration and/or other related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 years of progressive program/project management and implementation related experience required. Candidates without experience at a health plan or managed care organzation/ACO/TPA will not be considered.
- At least 1 year of experience in a Managed Care Organization (Health Plan/HMO/MSO/TPA/IPA/etc).
- Experience in a government or public environment strongly preferred.
- Experience in new program development and implementation of a start-up program and/or benefits is preferred.
- Requires working knowledge of Medi-Cal/Medicaid and Medicare programs, direct experience preferred.
- Must understand program and process management / improvements and project management methodologies.
- Some knowledge of healthcare programs and government initiatives is needed.
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office, and multiple additional programs.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills, able to interface with business and medical professionals.