ICU RN - Hospital System
Job Type: Full Time/Direct Hire
(3 x 12 hour shifts) Night Shift
** This is a Full-Time direct hire position offering a sign-on bonus of up to $10,000! **
Emergency Room RN Duties & Responsibilities:
Emergency Room RN Background:
- This RN position is responsible for coordinating, overseeing and providing direct care to patients on the ER/ED Units.
- This position provides goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- The RN is responsible for acting as the patient advocate and for providing direct patient care.
- This position requires advanced nursing skill and abilities to assess and anticipate changes in patient condition.
- This position requires a high level of critical thinking abilities.
- Requires active, current, and unrestricted state license as a Registered Nurse (R.N.).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is a plus.
- Minimum of 12 months clinical experience in Emergency Department nursing required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
- ACLS/BLS/CPR certification.
- May include occasional weekends and/or on call responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.