Float / Telemetry RN - Hospital System
Worcester, MA 01605
Up to $2,000/Weekly + Travel Stipend
Float / Telemetry Nursing - RN Requirements:
Float Telemetry Nursing - RN Benefits:
- 13 Week Travel or Local Contract
- Full Time (36 hours / week)
- 3 x 12 Hour Shifts - Days or Nights
- 2 years of direct RN experience in that department
- Experience must be recent, used in the last 12 months
- Current State Registered Nurse (R.N.) License
- CPR/BLS Required and ACLS Preferred
- Medical Benefits Available
- Additional Stipend Available for Travelers
- Candidate Referral Program
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Access to nationwide nursing opportunities
- And more!
Additional local and travel positions available in multiple departments at facilities nationwide.
If Hospital Nursing is your passion, apply today and one of our Search Consultants will reach out to you immediately!