View All Opportunities
Marketing SpecialistMarietta, OH · Administrative
Marketing Specialist - Hospital System
- Design and document basic layout design or presentation approach, specifying material details such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video and sound.
- Collaborate with marketing director and writers to establish and articulate design and art goals for projects.
- Provide designs appropriate to product, priority, budget that protects the brand image.
- Mark up, paste, and complete layouts, and write typography instructions to prepare materials for typesetting or printing.
- Ensure that all design-related information is kept current and archived.
- Review and approve proofs of art and copy materials developed.
- Review material to determine if it conforms to standards and specifications.
- Attend photo shoots and printing sessions to ensure that the products meet needs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Previous work for healthcare / medical clients is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editing and production skills
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite (PremierePro, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe XD, Illustrator, etc.) is a HUGE plus
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Ability to provide excellent client service