Inside Sales Specialist – Health Information Management
** Fully Remote / Work-From-Home! **
Inside Sales Specialist Job Summary:
Inside Sales Specialist Background:
- Work in an inside / outbound / business-to-business sales capacity
- Generate new medical coding and cancer registry clients for a growing national company that works with hospital systems throughout the country
- Lead generation through daily telephone calling and emailing
- Manage entire sales pipeline
- Works closely with management team to clearly define new business development target areas
- Works closely with operations management and compliance team to close contracts
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, healthcare, or related field.
- Requires candidates that are highly-motivated, communicative and able to drive pipeline leads from first contact to execution in order to meet and exceed monthly sales quotas
- Must have 2 years of business-to-business sales experience with a proven track record of success in turning a NO into a YES and closing.
- This is generally an inside / outside sales position, but must be willing to travel for meetings and training, from time-to-time, as necessary.
- Healthcare sales, healthcare industry and/or HIM industry experience are all a plus, but not required.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access required.
- Detail oriented, organized and self-directed person with the desire to learn.