Assistant - Hospital System
*** This is a Full-Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT assignment, expected to last around 2-3 months, or longer! ***
Assistant Job Summary:
- Provides administrative support, including typing, filing, MIS reports, copying, etc. to management staff.
- Ensures adequate level of supplies for department/division offices.
- Maintains suspense file (Things to do...file).
- Typing, dictation, proofreading, editing and transcribing.
- Meeting coordination, ensure that room and equipment are in working order, prepare materials, invite, confirm attendance, take minutes.
- Maintains and tracks invoices receipt and payment timely and accurately.
- Collects and processes time cards.
- Reports and resolves facility problems and repairs.
- Reviews and delivers mail.
- Maintain voice mailbox database; add, delete, modify user mailboxes.
- Report any unsolved problem, change, to IT Help Desk.
- Save all the training documents of voice mail and phones.
- Be a site contact person for the phone vendor technician administrator.
- Documentation Maintenance and processing as it relates to licensing, permits, etc.
- Represent management staff at meetings and take notes as needed.
- Works closely with program administration/corporate facility management in order to ensure budgetary goals and schedules are met.
- Assist with the coordination of business travel as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Requires an education level of at least a Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Requires exceptional phone / customer service skills, as well as very strong computer user skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably in a healthcare support role with heavy computer & phone use.
- Ability to multi-task duties as well as the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product.
- Advanced computer skills to include file management, labels, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Visio, as well as basic data entry and the ability to learn new computer applications.
- Must have a minimum of 40 wpm typing with a high level of accuracy.