Speech Language Pathologist – Hospital System
Marietta, OH/Parkersburg, WV
*GENEROUS RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE*
- Performs therapy evaluations based on established diagnostic and prognostic testing methods.
- Provides treatment modalities and techniques in a safe and effective manner according to departmental policy and procedures.
- Displays effective teaching skills.
- Performs all necessary documentation in accordance with all policies, procedures, and in compliance with HFAP standards.
- Collaborates with other providers to encourage optimal outcomes for each patient.
- Other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- Master of Science or Arts in Speech Language Pathology or dual certification with licensure in the State of OH
- Current and unrestricted Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Pathology by The American Speech, Language and Hearing Association
- BLS certification required
- Maintain compliance in RQI
- Pediatric experience or specialization is a significant advantage