View all jobs
RN Case ManagerPhoenix, AZ · Healthcare
Case Management Nurse (RN) - Managed Care
Case Manager Job Summary:
Case Manager Background:
- Coordination of care, including assessing the member’s condition and providing necessary resources, options, and coordination for a healthy outcome
- Conduct health assessments, then develop, coordinate and monitor the care of Health Plan members
- Participate in interdisciplinary conferences to review clinical assessments, update care plans and determine follow-up frequency
- Advocate for members and their families, linking them to other members of the care team and identify community resources
- Valid, unrestricted state Registered Nurse (R.N.) license. BSN is a plus.
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) is preferred.
- Roughly 2-3 years acute care clinical nursing experience.
- At least 2-4 years’ experience with case management, care coordination, and/or discharge planning.
- Around 3-5 years’ experience in a Managed Care Organization (Health Plan/HMO/MSO/TPA/IPA/etc).
- Experience working with Federal and State assistance programs (Medicare/Medicaid/etc).
- Basic computer literacy (MS Office) and typing skills are necessary.