CareNational Healthcare Services is an Arizona-based Medical Management recruitment firm that is experiencing dynamic growth and seeking a new team member to join our team.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (in office position)
Hours: Full time
Start Date: Immediate
Pay: Base salary + uncapped bonus structure + full benefits
What we require
- A minimum of 1 year of recruitment experience preferred (3rd party/agency experience preferred. Will also consider 1 year of inside/outside sales experience in lieu of recruitment experience).
- Bachelor's degree required.
As a Recruiter on our team, you’ll develop valuable skills in research and sourcing, while also learning the fundamentals of the CareNational business model, the managed-care industry, and targeted recruiting. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, colleagues and the CareNational leadership team that will prepare you for a successful career in the future.
If you are outgoing, competitive, goal-oriented, and enjoy working in a sales environment, then this position is a great fit for you. As a small business, we strive hard to create and maintain a culture that values team work, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the success of our team members, while having fun at the same time. We are looking for highly motivated and driven individuals who are looking to help take CareNational to the next level.
Job Summary & Description
The Healthcare Recruiter/Search Consultant will work specifically with nurses and other medical professionals who have experience in the Medical Management segment of healthcare and assist them with transitioning into new career alternatives. The daily functions of the Recruiter are to locate job seekers through a variety of sources, cold and warm call in to healthcare organizations to identify nurses with specific job functions, recruit, screen, and match them to the requirements of our growing client base in several areas of the country. The recruiter will work to place candidates in direct hire (permanent placement), contract, and contract-to-hire capacities that include both manager and director-level positions, as well as hourly and staff-level positions.
To be an effective recruiter, you must have relentless phone ability and have a willingness to make a minimum of 50-60 phone calls a day to medical professionals within our specialty area, develop long-standing relationships, and seek referrals and other contacts using a variety of resources. Because of the challenge of our field we are seeking dynamic, goal oriented, and organized individuals.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
Direct telephone contact (warm and cold-calling) with health care facilities and medical groups in order to locate active and passive job seekers
Qualifying and screening candidate profiles against all open job orders
Negotiation on salary and wage rates, along with other conditions of employment
Working with account managers to guide candidates through the hiring process
Submit qualified candidates to our clients
Skills/Qualities We Look For
What we offer
- Outgoing, confident, and approachable attitude with the ability to connect with people
- Professionalism on the phones
- Ability to “work the phones” and stay aggressive to generate new leads
- Sales ability
- Creativeness in locating new lead sources
- Competitive drive to be the best
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written)
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, follow-up, and track numerous details
- Proficiency with core computer programs (Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and Internet Search Engines (Google, LinkedIn, Monster.com, Indeed.com)
- Business Development and Sales experience a plus
As a member of our team, you will enjoy industry specific training and mentoring while you work in our business casual environment. Our career path program will help you to understand and excel in recruiting candidates and evolve in to the marketing and Account Management side of our business where you can maximize your earning potential.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, you will enjoy the following fringe benefits:
- Work in a convenient, central location in Old Town Scottsdale
- Health Insurance with several PPO options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Program with 3% company match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Company Team Building Events
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Commission Structure
- Team Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership Benefit
- Cellular Phone Benefit