*Please, local candidates only!
Scottsdale, AZ (Old Town)
CareNational Healthcare Services is an Arizona-based Medical Management recruitment firm that is experiencing dynamic growth and seeking a new team member to join our team.
Your Position Overview:
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (in office position, with some work-from-home options)
Hours: Full time
Start Date: Immediate
Pay: Base salary + uncapped bonus structure + full benefits
As a Recruiter on our team, you’ll develop valuable skills in research and sourcing, while also learning the fundamentals of the CareNational business model, the healthcare industry, and targeted recruiting. If you are outgoing, competitive, goal-oriented, and enjoy working in a sales environment, then this position is a great fit for you.
The Healthcare Recruiter/Search Consultant will work specifically with nurses and other medical professionals who have experience in the appropriate segment of healthcare and assist them with transitioning into new career alternatives. The daily functions of the Recruiter are to locate job seekers through a variety of sources, cold and warm call in to healthcare organizations to identify candidates (mostly nurses) with specific job functions, recruit, screen, and match them to the requirements of our growing client base in several areas of the country. The recruiter will work to place candidates in direct hire (permanent placement), contract, and contract-to-hire capacities.
To be an effective recruiter, you must have relentless outreach ability (calls/text/emails/social media) and have a willingness to make around 40-50 calls a day to medical professionals, develop long-standing relationships, and seek referrals and other contacts using a variety of resources. The best entry-level recruiters are dynamic, goal oriented, and organized individuals.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Direct telephone contact (warm and cold-calling) with health care facilities and medical groups in order to locate active and passive job seekers
- Resume searches
- Qualifying and screening candidate profiles against all open job orders
- Negotiation on salary and wage rates, along with other conditions of employment
- Working with account managers to guide candidates through the hiring process
- Submiting qualified candidates to our clients
- Outgoing, confident, and approachable attitude with the ability to connect with people
- Professionalism on the phones
- Ability to “work the phones” and stay aggressive to generate new leads
- Sales ability
- Creativeness in locating new lead sources
- Competitive drive to be the best
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written)
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, follow-up, and track numerous details
- Proficiency with core computer programs (Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and Internet Search Engines (Google, LinkedIn, Monster.com, Indeed.com)
- Business Development and Sales experience a plus
In addition to our competitive compensation package, you will enjoy the following fringe benefits:
- Work in a convenient, central location in Old Town Scottsdale
- Health Insurance with several PPO options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Program with 3% company match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Company Team Building Events
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Commission Structure
- Team Profit Sharing
- Gym Membership Benefit
- Cellular Phone Benefit