Pre-Operative / Post Anesthesia Care Unit RN - Hospital System
Valencia, CA 91355
Maximum Un-Taxed Income: $33/hr = $1,188/week
Maximum Taxed Income: $39.67/hr = $1,428.12/week
Maximum Combined Income: $72.67/hr = $2,616/week
Additional Travel Stipends also Available!
(Negotiation may be possible for Exceptional Experience)
Pre-Op / PACU Nursing - RN Requirements:
- 13 Week Travel or Local Contract
- Full Time (36 hours / week)
- 3 x 12 Shifts - Days or Nights
- 2 years of direct RN experience in solid organ transplant experience required.
- Pediatric organ transplant experience preferred.
- Experience must be recent, used in the last 12 months
- Current State Registered Nurse (R.N.) License
- CPR/BLS and ACLS Required
Pre-Op / PACUNursing - RN Benefits:
- Medical Benefits Available
- Additional Stipend Available for Travelers
- Candidate Referral Program
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Access to nationwide nursing opportunities
- And more!
Additional local and travel positions available in multiple departments at facilities nationwide.
If Hospital Nursing is your passion, apply today and one of our Search Consultants will reach out to you immediately!