Pre / Post Operative RN - Hospital System
Austin, TX 78745
Maximum Un-Taxed Income: $34/hr = $1,088/week
Maximum Taxed Income: $27/hr = $864/week
Maximum Combined Income: $61hr = $1,952/week
Additional Travel Stipends also Available!
(Negotiation may be possible for Exceptional Experience)
Pre / Post Op Nursing - RN Requirements:
- 13 Week Travel or Local Contract
- Full Time (32 hours / week)
- 4 x 8 Hour Shifts
- 2 years of direct RN experience in that department
- Experience must be recent, used in the last 12 months
- Current State Registered Nurse (R.N.) License
- CPR/BLS and ACLS Required
Pre / Post Op Nursing - RN Benefits:
- Medical Benefits Available
- Additional Stipend Available for Travelers
- Candidate Referral Program
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Access to nationwide nursing opportunities
- And more!
Additional local and travel positions available in multiple departments at facilities nationwide.
If Hospital Nursing is your passion, apply today and one of our Search Consultants will reach out to you immediately!