HEDIS® Review Nurse (LPN) - Managed Care
Work-From-Home, in AZ
** 100% Remote/TeleCommute for LPNs (or RNs) living in AZ! "
HEDIS Nurse Job Summary:
** This is a Full Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT opportunity,
expected to last most of the HEDIS season, meaning through May of 2021! **
HEDIS Nurse Background:
- The HEDIS Nurse coordinates and performs onsite data collection and data entry.
- The sole purpose of this position is for HEDIS chart abstraction, data collection and related activities, as assigned.
- The HEDIS Nurse is responsible for complete and accurate medical record review of charts collected from provider offices and the abstraction of critical data from medical records received via fax, mail, or electronic means for all HEDIS measures for the senior population.
® “HEDIS is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).”
- Valid, unrestricted state nursing license L.P.N.
- Possess recent experience in HEDIS data abstraction; experience must be from the last 3-5 years.
- Ability to review and extract significant data from medical records.
- Knowledge and experience of medical terminology, and medical record systems.
- Knowledgeable of the Health Plan Employer Data Information Set (HEDIS), as well as standards and reporting requirements for Medicare, Medicaid, and applicable state plans.
- Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in MS Office, E-mail and EMR systems, and multiple additional programs including word processing, and data management.
- Strong working knowledge of EZ-CAP preferred.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills, able to interface with business and medical professionals.
- Must be willing and able to travel to area provider offices, as needed.