Field Pharmacist (PharmD) - Vaccination Support
** Full Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT position, expected to last 3 months, possibly longer! **
*** Field position to support COVID-19 Vaccinations - must be willing and able to travel within a 75 mile radius! ***
Field Pharmacist Summary:
Field Pharmacist Profile:
- This Pharmacist role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. Requires daily travel of up to 75 mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. This will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations.
- Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team.
- Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
- Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
- Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment • Actively contribute to a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate our organization from competitors
- This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
• This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
• Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
• Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)*
• Must have a valid driver’s license