Onsite Vaccination RN
* Full Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT position, expected to last 6 months, possibly longer! *
** Daily shifts run 10am – 7pm, with staffing needed every day, including weekends! **
*** Position to support COVID-19 Vaccinations indoors at an established store/clinic location***
Vaccination RN Summary:
- This nurse role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. PPE is provided. This will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations.
- Lead with Heart – display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
- Motivate, inspire and develop your Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues’ strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
- Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
- Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
- Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment
- Actively contribute to a ‘team’ culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
- Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate our organization from competitors
- This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
Vaccination RN Profile:
• This individual must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Active RN License in the state in which you are employed